Saturday, June 11, 2011

From Ritchie through Flemington and beyond

From Ritchie through Flemington and beyond by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



Todays Temperature was 20 Celsius (68 Fahrenheit)
Todays run distance was 27.37 kl (17.01 miles)
Total run distance to date is 1934.78kl or (1202.216 miles)
Song of the day. Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve (right as I was coming up a mountain to spectacular view of the river)





Well it's camp time right now. You can tell by all the RV's, Trailers, 5th wheels and other weekend summer camp like vehicles on the road. We started off a little earlier this morning. I wanted to get in as much distance as I could before 12:00pm as I had a massage appointment at 1:00. So I trucked along in the gorgeous part of New Brunswick.

Traffic was a little slower today and I was passed by Motorbike groups and car groups. One car group was all High end sports cars. Like Lamborghini's, Porsche's, Audie's, Corvette's etc. It must be hard to go the speed limit in those things.

I trugged along today feeling really good. The new non chaffing under where are fantastic. Tomorrow I will try on the ones made from Bamboo.

I then headed to my Massage at Adica Massage Therapy and had a fantastic massage by Erica. This was just a remarkable massage studio, relaxing, roomie and she beat up my tight legs with no second thought. Thanks so much Erica.

I was listening to the news last night about another Hockey Player having a concussion. The person being interviewed said something rather strange I thought. He made a statement along the lines that "if it's your first concussion you will probably be OK, it's the second one or subsequent concussion that cause damage" This struck as odd. It's kind of like "that stab in head is the first one it's should be OK. It's the second stab in the head that we are worried about.

In my opinion a concussion is a brain injury. Any brain injury is important. You only have one head. I will look for the article as I can't remember where it was. I guess I should tell my brain to suck it up. I only had one brain injury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment