Saturday, June 18, 2011

From St-Louis Du Ha! Ha! (I am not kidding that is the name of the City

From St-Louis Du Ha! Ha! (I am not kidding that is the name of the by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

I am so glad to have internet back! Now we are not at campground so we don't have our hookups i.e. Power, Water, Sewer etc but we do have internet with our 3G phones from Rogers. So we are parked the RV outside a Wal-Mart and will be here for one more night before we move to the next campground.

So this is my first long blog post since getting into Quebec. We moved our clocks 1 hour forward and took some pictures at the Provincial Border.

I have had some issues with my Achilles tendon and after talking with Christian at Foot Solutions in Vancouver he suggested some an ice soak and some different stretches. While I am pretty good at following my stretching routine. Melissa reminded me that I am pushing my body beyond what most "stretch instructions" would be good for. So I am spending at least an hour a day doing nothing but stretching. In fact I am stretching right now as I type this. Now that is multitasking.

I am definitely sore and my body is starting to feel the daily grind. However I am holding up.

The chaffing issues that made each day's run very painful has been handled. Saxx  generously supplied with a few pairs to try out let me just say they are FANTASTIC. I mean it's only underwear right? Well wait until you need them and you don't have them and you will understand. Or just get a pair before you run across the country and save yourself some very painful showers.

Tomorrow we are moving again. Our current location is Rivière-du-Loup, QC Wal-Mart!!

For my Quebec followers here is the email in French

Je suis tellement contente d'avoir internet de retour! Maintenant nous ne sommes pasau terrain de camping ainsi nous n'avons pas nos conjugaisons savoir électricité, eaud'égout, etc, mais nous avons internet avec nos téléphones 3G de Rogers. Donc, nous sommes garés le RV en dehors d'un Wal-Mart et sera ici pour une nuit de plus avant de passer à côté du camping.

Donc, c'est mon premier post blog depuis longtemps d'entrer dans Québec. Nous avons déménagé nos horloges 1 heure avant et pris quelques photos à la frontière provinciale.

J'ai eu quelques problèmes avec mon tendon d'Achille et après avoir parlé avec Christian au Foot Solutions à Vancouver, il a suggéré quelques une de glace et des'imprégner des différents tronçons. Même si je suis assez bon à la suite de ma routine d'étirement. Melissa m'a rappelé que je pousse mon corps au-delà de ce que la plupartdes «instructions étirer" ce serait bon pour. Je suis donc passé au moins une heure par jour à ne rien faire, mais l'étirement. En fait je suis étirements dès maintenant que je tape ceci. Maintenant que c'est le multitâche.

Je suis définitivement douloureux et mon corps commence à sentir le train-train quotidien. Cependant, je suis maintenant en place.

Les questions qui ont fait chaffing chaque jour courir très douloureuse a été manipulé.Saxx généreusement fourni avec quelques paires d'essayer laissez-moi vous dire qu'ilssont fantastiques. Je veux dire c'est que le droit de sous-vêtements? Eh bien attendez que vous en avez besoin et vous ne les avez pas et vous comprendrez. Ou tout simplement obtenir une paire avant d'exécuter l'ensemble du pays et de vous épargnerquelques averses très douloureux.

Demain nous allons à nouveau. Notre position actuelle est de Rivière-du-Loup, QC Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment