Monday, June 13, 2011

Running through New Foundland

Running through New Foundland by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


Todays Temperature was 15 Celsius (59 Fahrenheit)
Todays run distance was 39.92  kl (24.81 miles)
Total run distance to date is 2015.47 kl or (1252.356 miles)
Song of the day. Not a song really. Today was the Rickie Gervais Guide to the Universe Podcast. *warning laughing uncontrollably while running on the highway may be hazardous to your health, it also may cause strange looks from the cars passing buy as you stop running and belly laugh"*


Wow was today wet. The soaking wet close made me feel like and extra 20lbs on my run. It was really tiring today. I would think it would get a little easier as time goes on but it doesn't seem to. I get to the 30kl mark and I hit "the wall" almost every day at the same place. It's interesting. My body has adapted quite well. I am amazed at how much abuse it has tolerated. Lately it's the ankles that seem to be upset. So I am going to get some new insoles and get some extra cushioning.

This province is spectacular. Lot's of wide open landscape and truly beautiful scenery.

We are now parked in a campground and I just finished my soup. Going to shower and sleep!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment