Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blasting Through Wakefield

Blasting Through Wakefield by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



Todays Temperature was 15 Celsius (59 Fahrenheit)
Todays run distance was 40.77  kl (25.33 miles)
Total run distance to date is 1975.55kl or (1227.546 miles)
Song of the day. I was feeling my inner hippie. Today was the Beatles, Beatles, Beatles. 

Yesterday was a little bit of a shorter run so we could make the massage. I am thinking that after run I should have a deep tissue massage. I trying to figure out how to make that happen. I don't think Melissa is down on bringing a licensed massage therapist with us. Maybe I can work on getting some physio to tag along. 

Today was my kind of weather. A little cold, a little wet and I can book it. I had to stop at 40 or so kl mark as I have a tendency to push a little to hard. I need to reserve my energy to run again the next day. 

There were no bug bites, hives, or chaffing issues!! I am sold on Saxx, in fact I even told my Masseuse yesterday about them when she mentioned her family is very active with Marathons, Triathlons etc. A word to any guy out there. The Saxx are fantastic. 

Staying in the Best Western in Woodstock New Brunswick. I had a fantastic bath and a real bed to sleep in tonight. Along with my inner geek get's some decent internet speed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment