Sunday, June 5, 2011

45kl run through Havelock and Berry Mills and on to Moncton

45kl run through Havelock and Berry Mills and on to Moncton by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

I did not want to get up this morning. I don't want to get up most mornings I am just not a morning person, my wife can attest to this. Perhaps it was the years spent on graveyard work shifts. However today the idea of running another marathon after yesterday's issues was not enticing.

However my run manager would have non of my laziness. So we were off.

My first two hours went by super fast and I continued on for the next two. We decided to head to Subway for a sandwich and on the way back we got a flat tire. With some team effort. Me watching and Melissa doing everything else. We got it changed fast, and were back at run start/stop. I got my gear on and was setting my Garmin and I got a nice sting in my left armpit. In anger I killed the bee. However I still managed to run 45kl today.

Feeling good, the chaffing and other issues seem to be getting better.

This has not been a boring trip I must say. No not boring at all.

Total run distance to date 1764.43kl or for my american friends 1096.365mi

No comments:

Post a Comment