Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sundays Run

First half of run. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


Today's run was much better than yesterday. We are starting the day a little later to let the sun come up and make it a little safer. The weather moved around from -2 to 1 for most of the day. There was a very short hale storm and a couple drops in temp as I changed in my elevation. I think my max elevation was 240 meters or close to that.

Song of the day was: Southern Shore Queen by the Punters

Picture of the day



Tonight is the last night at the motel. Tomorrow we start living in the Motorhome. We also say goodbye to one of our team. Magda is heading back to BC and back to BrainTrust Canada head office.

Body is feeling pretty good. I know I ran, but I am looking forward to stretching and chilling in my last night with a bathtub

Tomorrow is looking like -2 to -4 with wind and sun!!

I miss you Mandy!! 

1 comment: