Saturday, April 23, 2011

Deer Lake to Corner Brook

Deer Lake to Corner Brook by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Today I was running and I noticed two people running on a side a side street. A little later on while listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast I was surprised to find them right behind me. 

It was Ray Baird and his son Jordon. Jordan and his Dad are both Triathletes and were out for a training run. Jordon came back later on to have his picture taken with me as he is going to do a report on brain injury for school. Jordon is also a high level Triathlete and could outrun me any day of the week. 



A little later in the day Aubrey Sanders from Corner Brook Regional High showed up and ran with me. A few kilometers in and David Decker from the Corner Brook Running Club joined us as well. 


David was on a taper run for his upcoming Marathon. His first!! So good luck on your Marathon David. 


Yeah Easter tomorrow!! Run a marathon and then something other than salad for dinner!! 



1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome run day and Easter tomorrow. You were sorely missed at the annual Easter dinner at the Johannsens. We're thinking of you and cheering you on from Vancouver with full bellies and chocolately smiles!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete