Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birchy Lake and Beyond!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Birchy Lake and Beyond!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


This is what we woke up to this morning!

I managed a full marathon today. One thing I have to point out. I have downloaded the Ricky Gervais Podcasts to my I phone. There are times when it is so funny, I mean bellly laughing funny, that I wonder what people must think when they see this guy running on the highway with a truck with safety lights on behind him. Laughing so hard he can't keep running.

Today was another day of counting Tim Horton's cups in the ditch at the side of the road. However with no wind fighting me I was able to run the full distance in just over 5 hours.

Got home, stretched, ate a big salad upload my pics and Garmin Data. Get set for sleep.

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! What crazy weather to have to run in. Glad you got your distance in...you're so dedicated! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete