Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10kl walk/run by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

10kl walk/run by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Cut the run short today. I don't even know if I could call it much of a run. It was more like a walk.. The cough is really bad, it's just a dry hacking cough that causes my whole body to spasm. I dread the feeling of a cough coming on because I know how much it's going to hurt.

I was awoken last night for about an two hours from 3-5 doing nothing but coughing. The puffers have not taken full affect yet. So I am hoping that with another day of usage that whatever it is they do, starts to work.

Melissa had to check out of the hotel as they have over booked. The Hotels have been very generous in suplying rooms at a much lower rate. However when a regular paying customer comes along......Well she had to move.

We are able to keep the motor home parked and that is where I will stay tonight. We don't have any hookups (power, water, etc) but it still does not feel like "roughing" it.

Mom and Dad are out looking for some things for the motor home.

They have been fantastic. It's hard with me being sick because there is not allot for them to do. Not that following me in the jeep while I run is exiting but when I am just lying down in the motor home and we have no hookups there is not allot of activity. Sit and watch me be sick!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. Rest when you need to because the havoc that inflamed lungs will reek on your overall running ability is not worth it to push. Take care and know I'm sending you virus fighting energy!

    ReplyDelete