Sunday, April 24, 2011

Leaving Corner Brook and heading to St Georges

Leaving Corner Brook and heading to St Georges by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

I did not sleep well last night. The wind was bad and the motor home was moving around like we are on the water. Then at about 3:00 there was a screaming women in the parking lot. I woke up not knowing what the noise was but was informed in the morning by Dad that there was a female freaking out in the parking lot. I just couldn't get into deep sleep mode. My spider sense was tingling all night. I just did not feel save.

This morning the weather was between -2 and 3 degrees. Wind was not an issue today. It was quite and nice on an Easter run.

I was met up again by Jordon who slowed down his normal pace to run with me. What a great guy and family. He was really intrigued in what brain injury was and I loved the questions. It's great when people are curious. He  is also one intelligent kid. Look out Canada you might have a new Olympian on your hands!!


So thanks for keeping this tired old guy moving today Jordan. I continued about another 10kl or so. Making the day top out at about 28kl I think. Hey it was easter!! I figured a half marathon was a nice way to spend the day.

Melissa is sick and I would not let her do anything today. So Mom and Dad and I went for Easter Dinner at the Stevenville Holiday Inn!!

We are all exhausted today. Time to rest up and get ready for tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. That French Onion soup looked delicious!
    Great job running on a holdiay :) You're awesome, but you know that!

    ReplyDelete