Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clarenville

Today was a long run. My run information is in another post.

Weather: About -2 to +2 Sunny. Periods of snow, and clouds but quickly went away. Wind was at my back
Song of the day: The sounds of Newfoundland. My headset was MIA today. However that was perfect because I got to hear the sounds of nature, and of course the traffic

Picture of the day: 

Today the Run To Remember team was in the grove. We were up early, headed to yesterday's run stop and got'r going.

I am used to running for longer and I am aware my distances need to improve. Between the weather, the hills, and other unforeseen circumstances, I am trying my best.

However today was a fantastic day

3 comments:

  1. Cool picture! What did it say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've figured out how to post and commented on all the stuff I wanted so look back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graffiti said "welcome to Newfoundland". How come our graffiti doesnt say "welcome to Vancouver"?

    ReplyDelete