Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A run through Glenwood to Norris Arm by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

A run through Glenwood to Norris Arm by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Wind warnings and cold but sunny was the start of the day. Today was a straight run day. Judy, Gerry and were all up early. We headed to run start (where I left of yesterday) and I started running.

we met Coralee today.

She was fantastic and made a special stop to make a donation to Braintrust and the runtoremember. She saw us back in St. Johns and wanted to make sure she stopped.

So thank you so much Coralee. It made my day. It also lets me stop running ;')

The Motorhome got some water from the Fire Department in Gander. They were quite taken with vehicle apparently. My Dad liked looking at the new Fire Station, and all the cool gear they had.

They managed to find a place to dump the tanks. This is a larger problem in Newfoundland that we thought because of the time of year. Not allot of campgrounds are open.

We are now sitting in the parking lot of a hotel/motel called Payton. They have been awesome. Tomorrow is another long run day.

I just hope it's less windy but I don't think that is going to happen!!

I am now going to stretch, and sleep!! once I get all my gear prepped for tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Coralee for supporting my husband and the cause to make Canadians brain injury aware! Newfoundlanders are really tipping the scales in Dave's battle with the weather. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete