Thursday, December 8, 2011

This is the photo's and run data from the 07/12/2011 blogpost. I was so tired that night I had no energy left.
South Wellington to Somenos. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details









  • Weather: Low of -3c High of 5c (26.6 F to 41 F) Cloudy
  • Distance for Today : 34.97 km 24.73 miles 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7845.22 kl (4885.47mi)





And were off. 




only 95 km to go. 








Some of Santa's friends. 

An interview Check News. 



The Nanaimo Brain Injury Society  Where I was met by Brit who has a very twisted sense of humor and I loved it. She caught me off guard but she is so quick witted by the time I caught up she was already onto something else. She was awesome. I wish I had more time.
This is Brit


Tony 

Tony then took over again was funny we had a blast
Just some of the People from NBIS


Magda Cap the Marketer extraordinaire who will be mad I chose this picture to post 


Mayor John Ruttan the Presented us with the Run To Remember Decree. 


Another interview. 

The man that made me speechless. OK so in the brain injury world there are so many survivors. There are people that go through so much. I honestly perceive anyone who gets up and pushes the limits of what they are capable of are Hero's. It was the struggle I saw these people go through that moved me to push myself. 

However this guy is an actual real Hero. His story that I saw a while ago was one of the reasons I could no longer pity myself. This man was such an inspiration not only for his unwavering beliefe in his recovery but in his ability to forgive. There are a few people I have met in my life that have resonated like this man has. 

Today I met a Hero. Capt. Trevor Greene


Trevor and Debbie. 


I was speechless. I am sure I said something that made no sense at all. When overloaded by stimuli I flood. My hard drive crashes. It was with such a humbling moment. That is all. 


So you can see why I was a little over whelmed on this day. It was a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment