Monday, December 5, 2011

Last run on the Mainland next stop Victoria and My first run on the Island.

Last run on the Mainland next stop Victoria by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of -1c High of 3c (30.2 F to 37.4 F) Cloudy
  • Distance for Today : 26.45 km 16.43 miles 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7797.62 kl (4852.89 mi)

Today was an amazing day. We were up and headed downtown to BDO Office in Vancouver. 

Thank you so much BDO. You have been there from the beginning and you helped make a difference. 


Strange guy stocking us. 


Running through Vancouver


Bridge #1 


A focused Dave. 


Down Town Vancouver


Such a beautiful City 


Davie Street 


Running through a part of Stanley Park 




Who is driving the Car?


Bridge #2


Enjoying the View 


Please watch for Pedestrians.






There is the Ferry. I will board tomorrow. 







We ended the run at the Ferry Terminal in Horseshoe Bay in North Vancouver. Then Melissa dropped me off at home so I could get dressed for the Party at Foot Solutions Vancouver.





Foot Solutions Vancouver has a very special place in my heart because of the family that runs it. While they are very private people. I would not be where I am today if was not for all them. Not only do they treat me like family they support me and my wife in way's that have created such a deep relationship. They are truly very special people. I am honored to be a part of there lives. They are all amazing.




I decided to where none running clothe's It's been a while. 
Christian who runs Foot Solutions Vancouver worked so hard to put togeather a fund raiser for the run. He opened his store up after hours, put together some drinks and food and just did so much.


My emotional response since my injury is a little off. I was really touched and found myself shutting down because of the amount of emotions that I felt. It was very touching all the people that came out.




Amazing group of people. 




My incredible wife. 


Thank you to Foot Solutions, to BDO, To all the people who came to the Foot Solutions Event. It means so much and it makes a such a difference. I was deeply touched, and so glad to be home. 


We got home a little late and I needed to pack for the next day and the Ferry ride. So close to being done. Time to sleep. 

1 comment: