Thursday, December 8, 2011

Almost finished.

Duncan to Victoria. Sort of. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: Low of -4c High of 5c (24.8 F to 41 F) Sunny
  • Distance for Today : 33.04 km 25.53 miles 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7843.29 kl (4886.27 mi)








What can I say about the last two days. They say a picture speeks a thousand words.


Early morning start. Going to be a busy day.




 It was a little chilly however I had a few months to prepare for it.




I am on my Victoria.




A little bit foggy








 Victoria 42 km away. That's a marathon. I have one marathon left and two day's to do it. Mind blowing.




Headed to a school.


 The school was amazing. The kids were great and I was very touched by the card the made for me. They drew a pair of running shoe's in it.


I was then off to finish some distance before it got dark. However the drive back to where I stopped was now a bit of a drive in rush hour. There was limited window of sun light left. So Mel thought quickly and rather than sit in traffic we stopped and I got out an ran a portion of tomorrows run. So I start tomorrow at where I stopped earlier today. Then when I get to the point I ran today. We will drive ahead.



 Running into night fall



No comments:

Post a Comment