Thursday, May 5, 2011

Through Dalem Lake, and New Harris Settlement and beyond

Through Dalem Lake, and New Harris Settlement and beyond by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



Ran for 30kl at about the 15kl mark I hit a hill that came with a warning 







I kicked that hills but!!




Judy and Gerry were with me to cheer on the Great Hill Challenge of 2011




The top of the hill came with a trail. If I still did not have to run the rest of the marathon. I would have gone scenic!!


I stopped at about the 30kl mark. Then we headed into to meet Mayor John Morgan and have it declared "Run to Remember Day" in Cape Breton.




He was a great guy and we had a great time.













After meeting with the Mayor and unsuccessfully getting him to join me for a run(something about the suit I think), we did some much needed shopping for food and headed back to Run Stop, and continued on to make it a full 42 kl today.


1 comment: