Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Final run in Newfoundland!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Final run in Newfoundland!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


Not only did I run this area by myself. I ran it with my Mom and Dad.




I ran 20 minutes with my Mom. Judy. 




I then ran for 20 minutes with my Dad Gerry. 




Then we got to rest a little bit as I had a run with Gale.






 Now she was a true runner. This is a lady that has run 3 marathons in the last 6 months or so. That is crazy!! Then I met up with the Assistant Mayor and he declared it Run To Remember in Port Aux Basques




Then Gale and I headed off for the last 2kl to the Ferry Terminal. 





We then waited in the Motor-home in the port. We boarded MV Highlanders @ 9:30 then set sale at 11:00.  




I apologize for the poor Audio. This was our cabin on the boat. Mom and Dad below and Melissa and I in the bunks up top. It was long night. I did not sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment