Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Have run to New Brunswick

I Have run to New Brunswick by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


Well it has been an interesting last week or so. Five days of food poisoning. Several days of adverse reactions to the first set of prescription. I am now on a different prescription that seems to be doing the job without killing me. So today I was able to run for close to 40kl.

We have made a few changes to the run schedule. I am running for 2 hours then I am taking a short break. Then I run for two more hours take a longer break. Then I finish off the distance. Hoping to get in another 2 hours and maybe surpass the 42kl mark. There was a run a few weeks back that I did run 45kl. It was a while back!!

So if I the one thing I was not prepared for in Newfoundland was the wind. The one thing I was not prepared for in Nova Scotia were the black flies. I don't much care for them.

That all being said. Tomorrow I will pass on into New Brunswick. I am feeling way better. Still not a %100 but I am getting back to my proper fluid levels and actually enjoying the run again. Looking forward to tomorrow. Right now I need to sleep!!



No comments:

Post a Comment