Friday, May 27, 2011

Debert Station through Westchester Station

Debert Station through Westchester Station by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Getting back into the grove of things since being sick. Have to rebuild my fluids. Apparently five days of an unhappy digestion system and inability to keep things in takes it's tole on your fluids ;')

So I ran as far as I could before going into a state of dehydration again.

Getting a great new schedule for the run together. Breaking the day up to avoid the heat as much as possible. Looking forward to being off the medication that makes me feel like my feet way to hundred pounds.

All in all starting to feel better and I am back to my full apatite.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed our chance meeting as you passed through Glenholme, NS. I am writing a story for our local monthly paper, The Shoreline Journal, and will include the photos I took...hope it helps get you some attention. Good luck, safe travels.
    -Linda

    ReplyDelete