Sunday, May 8, 2011

Little Narrows and through Whycocomagh

Little Narrows and through Whycocomagh by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Today was  fantastic day from the towns of Little Narrows and Whycocomagh. It seemed like everyone was honking and people were coming from all over to make donations.

One that stands out was Daniel and she ran down from her house and gave us $4.75. She came running across the lawn just to give it to us.



People like Daniel are the one the best parts of the run. So eager to help, asking for nothing in return. It means so much. 

Mom and Dad continued with me for another 4 hours or so. 



I forgot to start my watch after one of my rests. However I belief that today was the longest run I have done so far. It was one of loudest at all the honks on the street and the multiple cars pulling over to make donations. 

Plus my feet feel fantastic since yesterdays medical treatment!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of you and Danielle! Adorable and Awesome support :)

    ReplyDelete