Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Short run and Gym

Today I did a 40 min easy run in the gym. Then I did some upper body supersets. In between each step I alternated with push-ups, and sit-ups.

I came upstairs and still felt like working out. I added some free weights and some resistance training. Everything was nice and light.

One goal I am working on with my run across the country is to see how many sit-ups and push-ups I can do.

In a perfect world (and perfect ability in my ability to stick to something) I want to start off each run with some sit-ups and push-ups. I then want to end each day with them as well. I am going to keep track of my growth each week and see what I can get up to. More of a personal goal than anything else.

Things are starting to pick up steam, and I am just trying to keep up.

Now it's time to eat a really big salad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment