Saturday, October 22, 2011

Running through Tilley found no Hats, in Brooks I am hoping for shoes

Running through Tilley found no Hats, in Brooks I am hoping for shoes by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: Low of 4c High of 10c (39.2 F to 50 F) A little cloudy but no real wind. 
  • Distance for today: 38.95 km (24.20 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6436.60 kl (4009.68 miles)

I have run over 4000 miles as of today. 

I felt so heavy today. I don't know why. Some days I swear i feel like I way an extra 25lbs. 

Passing an accident scene


Found no hat's in Tilley but Brooks is coming up
. 
Past the County of Newell

On my way to Calgary




Incredibly beautiful Province

Today I was a little off. I don't know why. The run was almost perfect. Perfect weather, perfect view, lot's of farms, lot's of honks from people. 

Truly a great run. I don't know why I was off. Tomorrow is another day and I will be back with my game face on. 

Good Night!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment